Visit the Abstracts or Manuscripts page to find the publication you are searching for.
If you are submitting a manuscript, abstract, or other publication for IMPAACT review, please email IMPAACT.PubsCoord@fstrf.org. See the IMPAACT Network Manual of Procedures for further details; Section 19 describes the publication requirements and procedures.
View upcoming abstract submission deadlines below:
CONFERENCE ON RETROVIRUSES AND OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTIONS (CROI 2023)
The 30th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) will be held in-person in Seattle, WA from 19-22 February 2023. An option for virtual participation is available for most sessions. Key IMPAACT and CROI 2022 conference deadlines are provided below for reference. For more information, please visit the CROI website.
Submission of Abstracts for IMPAACT review:
Abstracts reporting results of IMPAACT studies or otherwise based on IMPAACT study data must be reviewed and approved by the IMPAACT Publications Review Group before submission to a conference. Draft CROI abstracts must be submitted to the publications coordinator (email@example.com) by the deadlines noted below.
General Abstract Timeline:
- 5 pm ET Tuesday, 6 September 2022 - Deadline for submission of General Abstracts for IMPAACT Review.
- 5 pm ET Tuesday, 20 September 2022 - Deadline for submission of General Abstracts to CROI.
Late-breaker Abstract Timeline:
- Recommended time to allow for specimen shipping: 6 weeks.
- Recommended timeline for submitting laboratory data to the DMC: October 2022
- 5 pm ET Tuesday, 20 December 2022 - Deadline for submitting Late-breaker Abstracts for IMPAACT Review.
- 5 pm ET Thursday, 5 January 2023 - Deadline for submitting Late-breaker Abstracts to CROI.
Additional Data for Presentation:
Study teams that desire to add more batched assay data to their CROI presentations after the abstract submission must coordinate the data submission, processing, QC, and analysis timelines with their SDMC team members.
INTERNATIONAL AIDS SOCIETY CONFERENCE ON HIV SCIENCE (IAS 2023)
The 12th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2023) will be held in Brisbane, Australia, and virtually from 23-26 July 2023. Visit the IAS 2023 website for more information.