Toggle to view this page in Spanish.
Alternar para ver esta página en Español.
The IMPAACT Operations Center’s (OC) Community Engagement Program (CEP) oversees issues related to community engagement and participation in the IMPAACT Network. CEP staff utilizes resources to help coordinate and support community participation processes within the IMPAACT Network.
The CEP staff work directly with the clinical research site (CRS) community and research staff, the IMPAACT Community Advisory Board (ICAB), and other IMPAACT teams and committees to help coordinate partnership with community representatives throughout all levels of IMPAACT research efforts.
Additional efforts are made by the CEP staff to coordinate similar community participation and education activities with other DAIDS funded network’s community programs. To learn more about the IMPAACT Operations Center Community Engagement Program staff’s roles and responsibilities, click here for a PDF presentation.
• Cheryl Blanchette, Senior Community Programs Manager and IMPAACT Point of Contact, FHI 360
• Jonathan Lucas, Associate Director for Community Programs, FHI 360
• Marcus Bryan, Senior Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Rhonda White, Senior Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Jontraye Davis, Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Michelle Haber, Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Molly Dyer, Community Programs Associate, FHI 360