When: 22-27 October, 2023
Where: Virtual and In-Person at the Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington, D.C., USA
- Knowledge-Sharing: Gain insights from fellow researchers, clinicians, and community advocates on designing, developing, and implementing research focused on improving lives and health outcomes for those impacted by or living with HIV.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with an international community of experts, collaborators, and advocates dedicated to making impactful scientific advancements.
- Innovation: Explore the latest tools, techniques, and initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes for infants, children, adolescents, and pregnant or postpartum people who are impacted by or living with HIV and other related complications.
- Collaboration: Engage in panel discussions and plenary sessions that foster connectivity, ideation, and creative problem-solving.
- Plenary Sessions: Hear from world-renowned leaders in infectious diseases, pediatrics, obstetrics, and global health.
- Panel Discussions: Dive deep into pressing issues with a mix of academic, clinical, and community perspectives.
- Virtual Access: Can’t make it to D.C.? We’ve expanded our digital infrastructure to deliver a seamless virtual experience for all attendees, ensuring you can participate, engage, and contribute to plenary sessions and study-specific meetings.
Secure your spot by registering and seeking hotel accommodations using the information below. We look forward to welcoming you in October! For questions, please contact IMPAACTannualmeeting@fhi360.org.
Call for Posters - Deadline: 6 October
We look forward to hosting an informal poster session at the Washington Hilton Hotel on Tuesday, 24 October, at 6:00 p.m. ET to allow colleagues to meet and learn about the invaluable work at our research sites worldwide. The informal poster session is an excellent opportunity to showcase significant achievements and aspects of research programs, including community engagement activities and endeavors related to recruiting and retaining study participants.
Use the interest form below to reserve space for your poster before Friday, 6 October. You do not need to provide a finalized version or copy of your poster in advance.
Please note the following:
- Any unpublished data from an IMPAACT Network study cannot be included in a poster unless advance permission is obtained from the study leadership team (including statisticians and medical officers).
- Posters that have already been published and displayed in 2023 are welcome. Posters submitted, or intended to be submitted, to a future conference (i.e., CROI, AIDS 2024, etc.) may not be displayed.
- Presenters should format their posters using the IMPAACT Network Poster Template.
- Posters should be no larger than 36 inches x 48 inches (horizontal or vertical).
- If you are repurposing the poster from a previous conference, please provide us with the dimensions so we can allocate space.
- Presenters are responsible for producing, printing, delivering, and hanging posters before the poster session and taking them down afterward.
- Push pins and poster display boards will be provided.
- IMPAACT LOC staff will email presenters instructions regarding the timing and location for displaying posters.
- Posters not picked up by the end of the Annual Meeting will be discarded.