Abstracts for the 28th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) will be due 1 December 2020.
Abstracts for the 28th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) will be due 1 December 2020. The conference will be held from 6-10 March 2021 and will include a virtual component. The final agenda and format are currently under development. Please note that these dates are noted by CROI as subject to further extension; if such extensions occur, IMPAACT deadlines will be updated. See CROI’s important dates page for more information.
All abstracts reporting the results of an IMPAACT study must be reviewed by the IMPAACT Publications Committee before submission to the conference. The deadline for submission of General Abstracts for IMPAACT review is Friday, 13 November 2020 by 5:00 pm ET.
Late-breaking abstracts are due to CROI by 4 February 2021 (with IMPAACT review deadline of 21 January).
Your abstract will be reviewed promptly upon receipt.
Please send abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General abstract submission opens: 15 October 2020
- Deadline for submitting general abstracts to IMPAACT: 13 November 2020
- Deadline for submitting general abstracts to CROI: 1 December 2020
- General abstract dispositions sent by email: 15 January 2021
- Late-breaking abstract submission opens: January 2021
- Deadline for IMPAACT Review: 21 January 2021
- Deadline for submitting late-breaking abstracts: 4 February 2021