The 12th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2023) will be held in Brisbane, Australia, and virtually from 23-26 July 2023. Visit the IAS 2023 website for more information.
General Abstract Timeline:
- General Abstract submissions are open.
- 5 pm ET Tuesday, 17 January 2023 - Deadline for submission of General Abstracts for IMPAACT Review.
- 23:59 Central European Time (CET) Tuesday, 31 January 2023 - Deadline for submission of General Abstracts to IAS.
Late-breaker Abstract Timeline:
- Late-breaker abstract submissions open: 20 April 2023
- Wednesday, 26 April 2023 - Deadline for submitting Late-breaker Abstracts for IMPAACT Review.
- Wednesday, 10 May 2023 - Deadline for submitting Late-breaker Abstracts to IAS.
The 15th International Workshop on HIV & Pediatrics will take place in a hybrid format prior to IAS 2023 from 21-22 July 2023 in Brisbane, Australia. Visit their website for more information. The deadline for general abstract submissions was recently announced, with key deadlines as follows:
- Friday, 14 April 2023 by 5 p.m. EDT for IMPAACT review.
- Friday, 28 April 2023 by 23:29 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)/9:59 a.m. EDT for submissions to the Workshop.