Researchers from the IMPAACT Network presented 7 abstracts across 5 studies as poster presentations during the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) at the Summit Convention Center in Seattle, Washington from 19-22 February 2023.
Monday, 20 February 2023
Outcomes of HIV-Exposed Uninfected Children
- No Evidence of Perturbations of the Breast Milk Microbiome by Antiretroviral Therapy
Tobin N, Li F, Brummel S, Flynn PM, Dadabhai S, Moodley D, Chinula L, Fowler MG, Aldrovandi GM, for the 1077BF/1077FF PROMISE (Promoting Maternal and Infant Survival Everywhere) Team.
- RBC Folate Concentrations in Mothers/Infants Randomized in Pregnancy: DTG vs EFV
Jacobson DL, Crider KS, DeMarrais P, Brummel S, Zhang M, Pfeiffer C, Moore C, McCarthy K, Moyo S, Vhembo T, Kabugho E, Muzorah GA, Chakhtoura N, Chinula L, Lockman S from IMPAACT 2010/VESTED.
- Impact of In utero Exposure to HIV and Latent TB on Infant B Cell Development
Shankwitz K, de Armas L, Montepiedra G, Stranix-Chibanda L, Masheto G, Musoke P, Kabugho E, Mathad J, Browning R, Alter G, Weinberg A, Gupta A, Pahwa S, for the IMPAACT P1078/TB APPRISE Study Team.
Q5 ARVs and bNAbs for Children and Adolescents
- Model Informed Dolutegravir Dose Selection in Peds with 1st Generation INSTI-R
Chandasana H, Buchanan A, McKenna M, Vavro C, Lewis L, Paul M, Puga A, Tan L, Brothers C, Ruel T from IMPAACT P1093.
Tuesday, 21 February 2023
Obesity, Inflammation, and HIV in Pregnancy
- Antepartum Weight Gain and Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes in IMPAACT 2010: A Mediation Analysis
Hoffman R, Ziemba L, Chinula L, Joao E, Stinger J, Fairlie L, Aurpibul L, Ndyanabangi V, Nyati M, Krotje C, McCarthy K, Chakhtoura N, Jean-Philippe P, Lockman S, Brummel S from IMPAACT 2010/VESTED.
Using Antiretrovirals in Pregnancy
- Pharmacokinetics and Virologic Outcomes of Bictegravir in Pregnant and Postpartum Women with HIV
Powis KM, Pinilla M, Bergam L, Stek A, Brooks KM, Shapiro D, Knowles K, George K, Browning R, Chakhtoura N, Arora P, Best BM, Mirochnick M, Momper JD, Schenkel S from IMPAACT 2026.
Wednesday, 22 February 2023
Understanding Mother-to-Child Transmission: From Molecules to Populations
- HIV Drug Resistance in Cases of Vertical Transmission in IMPAACT 2010 (VESTED)
Bishop M, Korutaro V, Boyce C, Beck IA, Ziemba L, Coletti A, Jean-Philippe P, Chakhtoura N, Vhembo T, Cassim H, Owor M, Chinula L, Lockman S, Frenkel LM, for IMPAACT 2010/VESTED Team.